How to Remove / Bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone, iPad and iPod iCloud locked all methods STATUS iOS11 – iOS10 – iOS 8 – iOS 9 IOS 7, iOS 12 , and iOS13
iCloud Bypass Status (Updated 2019 / 2020)
myicloud.info will not help or support “stolen devices” our work is free to help people who have lost/forgot icloud, apple ID password or email. Please do not make questions related to illegal activity. All this information is from iOS research and searching on the internet, be careful about scammers and illegal content special from not untrustable web pages to unlock icloud. make sure Find My iPhone feature is OFF before purchasing any iOS device.
Remove icloud On iOS12 and iOS13 ( Checkra1n )
the latest method to remove icloud using iOS 12 to iOS 13 on icloud locked devices and activated devices, all devices that can access to iPhone menu works but this method doesn’t remove icloud from apple servers. If you restore or reset your device it will be asked your icloud credentials.
ICLOUD BYPASS UPDATE – iOS 13.3 Beta has patched the iCloud Bypass, it removes all app functionality on Bypassed devices! Everyone is urged to NOT update to iOS 13.3 when it drops, and make sure all of your devices are on iOS 13.2 while we look for a fix!
bypass icloud Using Checkra1n exploit
Remove icloud iOS13 its not a Full remove. This method doesn’t work with all iPhones or ipad. you can remove icloud or change password with this tutorial. works for ios12 even iOS 13. Using this method you are removing icloud from apple servers using a legit method.
DOWNLOADS: ( mac version )
Check IMEI Activation Lock Status here – (make sure Find My iPhone feature is OFF before purchasing a device)
Check icloud status using IMEI or Serial for your iphone ipad ipod , macbook, imac mac-air and apple watch
checkra1n compatibility (supported devices):
- A5 – iPad 2, iPhone 4S, iPad Mini (1st generation)
- A5X – iPad (3rd generation)
- A6 – iPhone 5, iPhone 5C
- A6X – iPad (4th generation)
- A7 – iPhone 5S, iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3
- A8 – Phone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad mini 4
- A8X – iPad Air 2
- A9 – iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE,iPad (2017) 5th Generation
- A9X – iPad Pro (12.9 in.) 1st generation, iPad Pro (9.7 in.)
- A10 – iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, iPad (2018, 6th generation), iPad (2019, 7th generation)
- A10X – iPad Pro 10.5″ (2017), iPad Pro 12.9″ 2nd Gen (2017)
- A11 – iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X