The first iOS13 jailbreak released, checkra1n is a jailbreak tool based on the checkm8 exploit is now available for download. The tool is still very much under development it is still in beta. It is still a bit unstable but it is working for almost all devices iPhone 5s to iPhone X, iOS 12.3 and up.
Important information This release is an early beta preview and as such should not be installed on a primary device. We strongly recommend proceeding with caution.
Download Checkra1n First iOS 13 Jailbreak Iphone 5S to Iphone X
checkra1n will eventually support all devices between the iPhone 5s and the iPhone X, however, this beta lacks support for the following devices:
- iPad Air 2
- iPad 5th Gen
- iPad Pro 1st Gen
Support for these devices will be added in a later release.
Support for the following devices is experimental, and may require more attempts than usual:
- iPhone 5s
- iPad Mini 2
- iPad Mini 3
- iPad Air
To test on these devices, run the checkra1n app with
./checkra1n.app/Contents/MacOS/checkra1n_gui - to run the CLI.
Reliability on these devices will be improved in future releases.
This beta is only available for macOS. Work is ongoing to support Windows and Linux, which will be added in a later release.
At the moment, checkra1n only supports installing Cydia. Support for other package managers is coming soon, and will not require a checkra1n update.
Put your device into DFU mode using this method :
- Quick-press the Volume Up button.
- Quick-press the Volume Down button.
- Press and hold the power button until the screen goes black.
- Release the Side button once the screen blacks out, then …
- Quickly press and power button and Volume Down buttons together for 5 seconds.
- After 5 seconds, release the power button without letting go of the Volume Down button.
- Continue holding down the Volume Down button for at least 5 seconds
- open checkra1n jailbreak tool and follow the instructions
- jailbreak done