iOS11.2.5 bug remove icloud lost mode. A new bug reported by Twitter users saying its possible to remove icloud using a new bug on iphones and ipads (GSM). This only works for icloud in Lost mode.
iOS 11.2.5 bug doesn’t work for all devices not tested but some people report 50/50% success . If you have one device in lost mode you should try if it works.
You must check first if your device is in lost mode using IMEI check:
iOS11.2.5 bug remove icloud lost mode
Method: follow this steps
- Erased the device in lost mode iOS11.2.5 ( latest version )
- Put sim card 4g leave 10-seconds ( type pin )
- Unplug sim card ( wait 5 seconds )
- Plug sim again 10-second ( try activate with 4G )
- Turn off iPhone
- Turn on iPhone … follow the steps … And icloud off
- Enjoy it (if is not working repeat steps)
If not working please check if you are trying this in lost mode device, also this is not 100% confirmed method, it seems working for some users but also many people report this bug didn’t work at all. but for the people who were looking for this method here, it is. We will update as soon as more information is available.