FilzaEscaped for iOS 11-12 released by @AppleDry05
for all devices! Supporting 11.0 till 12.1.2 all in one. Including A12 devices Iphone XS MAX and Ipad pro. Filza File Manager for iOS 12.0-12.1.2 without jailbreak. You can also remove iCloud Activation Lock using filza iOS12 – 12.1.2.
Filza is a iOS file manager that will let you have access to read and write privileges for any iOS file. FilzaEscaped Running On All Devices Including iPhone XS (A9-A12).
How Download and install Filza
- install filza iOS12 app file using Cydia impact or download directly to your device ( iOS11 to iOS 12.2.1 ) only. using this you don’t need jailbreak your device.
You can also install Filza by Jailbreak your device first using Enc0ver, Electra or Chimera (A12). After jailbreak your device you can just open cydia or Sileo APP automatically installed by the jailbreak and search for Filza. Download the latest version always.
How to remove icloud iOS12.0 to iOS12.1.2 (activated devices)
This method only removes icloud from activated devices ( local device ) does not remove from apple servers. If you want to remove use this steps but do not restore your device you will lose the jailbreak version and the new iOS will ask you for apple id and password.
1 : Install Filza from Cydia or using cydia impactor from your computer
- Install filzajailed ipa into your iphone
- Go to general > device management > acept the certificate
- Open filzaescaped and go to : /var/mobile/library/accounts and Delete: Accounts3.sqlite, Accounts3.sqlite.shm, Accounts3.sqlite.wal
- Go to /var/mobile/library/ConfigurationProfiles and Delete : ClientTruth.plist and CloudConfigurationDetails.plist
- In some devices, (ios12.2) you need to go UserConfigurationProfiles and delete all files inside this folder
- add new apple ID
This tutorial works with iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, 10, 11 and iOS 12. You can delete your iCloud account and Turn Find my iPhone off without knowing your iCloud password
Remove iCloud Activation Lock using filza iOS12
Delete iCloud Account without password & Turn OFF Find my iPhone