RSIM 13 Unlock iPhone iOS12 XS/8/7/6/6S 4G LTE. If you have SIM not valid, the newest iPhone unlocking smart R-Sim 13 card 2018 is the solution. R-SIM 13 updated smart unlocking card for iPhone. rush on market now. Unlocking program is more stable, quality is more durable. faster unlocking speed. You don’t need two sim cards anymore.
- don’t need 2 layers trick sim card (too thick card is harmful to iPhone card tray),
- no need the traditional activating card,
- no need card upgrading dongle,
- no need using together with phone card;
- easy to operate,
- brand new smart unlocking STK program;
- unlike market usual long-digitalis input program.
Where to buy?
You can buy online using the rsim5.com webpage or you will find many RSIM 13 cards on ebay.com
Best trusted shops :
RSIM 13 Unlock iPhone iOS12 XS/8/7/6/6S 4G LTE
You only need to plug the R-Sim card into the mobile phone as normal SIM card, and process emergency dialing to input pop-out code “5005*7672*00”, input ICCID window will pop up, then complete it and press sends iCCID. Works with all latest iPhones with iOS: for iPhone 5/5C/5S/5SE for iPhone 6/6 Plus for iPhone 6S/6S Plus for iPhone 7/7 Plus iPhone X / 8plus/ 8 for iPhone XR, Xs Max Most Carriers Supported! Most Country Supported!
- Dial guide code: *5005*7672*0#, select the last option in the Operator list. Edit ICCID input: check new iccid number here, and send. (pls message us for newest iccid number)
- Dial guide code: *5005*7672*0#, select ICCID to unlock in the Operator options, accept.
- Reboot or take out & input the card directly. Activate the phone and enter the system for perfect and stable 4G.
NEW RSIM ICCID:
ICCID verified at: 2019-05-22 12:38:00 ICCID last changed at: 2019-02-16 09:30:00
RSIM 13 Unlock Iphone iOS12 XS/8/7/6/6S 4G LTE
NOTE: THIS IS NOT FOR CDMA SERVICE. THIS WON’T REMOVE iCLOUD LOCK ON YOUR DEVICE, OR PASS THE ACTIVATION ON YOUR DEVICE IF LOCKED WITH ICLOUD. THIS WON’T WORK IF YOUR DEVICE IS BLACKLISTED BY THE CARRIER YOU MIGHT ONLY GET ” NO SERVICE” Please don’t update to any newest iOS iOS12.1 or up not confirmed.