iPhone Settings Using Hidden Codes
this not about icloud but am sharing a list of top and most important iPhone Secret GSM Codes in 2016 . We use iPhone in daily life but we don’t know much about iPhone or icloud. In this article, we show you some best iPhone secrets codes you must try.
- *3001#12345#* – Activate the Field Mode app. This contains all of your iPhone’s technical settings. It also converts the signal bars into an actual number.
- *#5005*7672# – Check SMS center
- *646# (Postpaid only) – Display your available minutes
- *225# (Postpaid only) – Check your current bill’s balance
- *#31# – Choose whether to hide your number
- *3370# – Enable or disable EFR (Enhanced Full Rate), which improves your iPhone’s voice quality, but will quite likely reduce battery life
- *#21# – Check call forwarding status
- *777# (Prepaid only) – To check the account balance
- *#62# – Check which number calls will be forwarded to if no service is available
- *#76# – Check connecting line presentation
- *#67# – Check the number to be used for call forwarding
- *#33# – Check whether anything is barred, such as international calling etc.
- *#61# – Check number of missed calls
- *#06# – Displays your iPhone’s IMEI number
- *#43# – Check call waiting status
- *43# – Activate waiting
- #43# – Deactivate call waiting
These secret codes let you access hidden iPhone features
Did you know that there are actually a handful of secret iPhone codes? Well it’s true, and the features range from extremely useful (like showing your exact signal strength) to very niche (like displaying your call forwarding status). Here’s some of the best ones.