How To Jailbreak iPhone XR, XS NO COMPUTER Unc0ver Jailbreak iOS 12.4. A12 Jailbreak 12.4. A12 12.4 hasn’t been possible until now, so learn how to jailbreak iPhone XR & Jailbreak iPhone XS with Uncover Jailbreak A12! An A12 Jailbreak was released in the past, however, the A12 Jailbreak didn’t support iOS 12.4, However, with Uncover A12 Jailbreak iOS 12.4, you can NOW Jailbreak iPhone XS & iPhone XR on iOS 12.4! We’ve waited almost 1 year for a full A12 Jailbreak 12.4 from Uncover Jailbreak team, and being able to Jailbreak iPhone XR & iPhone XS this is great news!
How To Jailbreak iPhone XR & Jailbreak iPhone XS as A12 Jailbreak iOS 12.4 RELEASED! iPhone XS & iPhone XR Jailbreak, Install Cydia on iOS 12.4 A12 devices.
unc0ver v3.7.0~b1 with full-fledged A12-A12X support with Cydia and system-wide tweak injection.
Jailbreak A12 on iOS 12.4 firmware
Prevent Revokes! (No Computer) | How to Jailbreak iOS 12 – 12.4 w/ Unc0ver on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch In this video, We will be using the Unc0ver jailbreak in this tutorial and also show you how to prevent revokes with Reprovision you must download from cydia. You can jailbreak iOS 12.4 with or without a computer, and this tips covers both methods. If you are having trouble logging in with your Apple ID (in Reprovision or Impactor), you need to generate a password on appleid.apple.com and use that as the password. If you can’t download Unc0ver from TweakBox, you should sideload the IPA using Cydia Impactor or use the sirishortcut and use Reprovision to avoid revoke. you don’t ever have to worry about revokes!
Tips: download unc0ver. Put your device in airplane mode, jailbreak and follow the instruction, jailbreak tool will restart 2 or 3 times. after that your device will be 100% jailbroken.
- unc0ver App (Alternative)
- unc0ver IPA (optional – for use with Cydia Impactor)
- Download Unc0ver using Siri Shortcut
SUPPORTED DEVICES: iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPad Pro 3rd generation and of course ALL OTHER iPhones SUPPORTED too.
How to get FaceID/GPS/Camera bug working after jailbreaking 100% of the time
It seems this A12 jailbreak may affect some users with some camera problems. Doing the following tutorial will get you jailbroken 100% with GPS/Camera/FaceID working on A12 12.4 jailbreak.
- Download iCleaner or iCleaner Pro
- Restart your iPhone to non-jailbroken mode.
- Open unc0ver, go to Settings, and turn “load tweaks” off
- Press jailbreak. Your phone will not restart but JailBreak apps like iCleaner Pro will work.
- Go to iCleaner Pro and make sure only these are checked to prevent losing app data (OTA software updates, battery usage data, log files, cache files, temp files, file type cleanup) and message attachments OFF. If you have message attachments turned on, you might lose all your attachments. You can turn Applications on as well, it just cleans the cache, won’t log you out or delete your app or anything like that.
- Clean’ your device.
- After cleaning, iCleaner Pro will ask to respring your device. Press respring and there you go. Now your tweaks and GPS/FaceID/Camera will work.
- Now all problems are fixed