Multiple attempts wrong password without disabling Icloud/apple iOS11.2. This is for Demonstration Purposes Only – Apple should fix this bug to prevent Brute Force Attacks.
Apple disables apple id after you try 5/6 times with the wrong password for security reasons. But no, in this case, using iOS11.2, iphone6 Plus 3Utools free software – clean device – 2FA enabled
APPLE / ICLOUD ID was never disabled or locked even after more 20x wrong password and i repeat all the process over and over.
how to try this ios11.x bug for apple / icloud id activation?
- install 3utools from here
- make sure your device has 2-factor authentication enabled
- put your iDevice in recovery mode and restore ios11.2 or ios11.x using 3utools
- now go to the idevice menu on 3utools and click on activate now
- from here will pop up a window to type icloud id and password for activation
- you must have the icloud email but as you can see on the video if you put the wrong password many times will nor disable your apple id.
Apple should fix this bug to prevent Brute Force Attacks, Also if you don’t have sure about your password but have afraid of disabling your account you can try this until you guess your apple id
If you try this with iTunes or icloud.com AppleID will be disabled after 6 x wrong passwords immediately. ( this bug doesn’t work anymore )
Multiple attempts wrong password without disabling Icloud/apple id iOS11.2.