Phoenix jailbreak for iOS 9.3.5 released
Semi-untethered jailbreak for 9.3.5 ipad 2 and iphone 4s
All 32-bit devices supported
this is amazing work for the iPhones ipad and iPod jailbreak community. a new jailbreak released for the latest firmware version of some iPhones like iphone 4S and ipad 1 ipad 2 and ipad3.
DOWNLOAD IPA FILE ( UPDATED SIGN FIX )
Jailbreak for iOS 9.3.5 Phoenix for iOS 9.3.5 released
- Download the IPA.
- Download AltDeploy
- Connect your device to your computer.
- Start Cydia Impactor and drag the IPA onto the top field.
- Enter your Apple ID credentials.
- On your device, go to “Settings > General > Device Management” and trust the certificate.
- Run the app and tap on “Prepare For Jailbreak”.
- Wait for it to respring, then launch Cydia from the Home Screen.
- Whenever you reboot, open the app again and tap on “Kickstart Jailbreak”.
- Whenever the app expires, install it again with Cydia Impactor.
Exploit might fail a few times if it does just try again.
this jailbreak, which is semi-untethered, and for all 32-bit devices on iOS 9.3.5 only, is the work of Siguza and tihmstar, both well-known iOS hackers. In addition, they credit Luca Todesco, Max Bazaliy, and jk9357 for providing additional input and UI elements.