This beta is only available for macOS and Linux, Added support for iOS 13.3.1. This release is a beta preview and as such should not be installed on a primary device.
CheckRa1n Update For Mac, Linux and webRa1n DOWNLOADS CHECKRA1N 0.9.8:
- Download for macOS
- Download for Linux (CLI, x86_64)
- Download for Linux (CLI, arm)
- Download for Linux (CLI, arm64)
- Download for Linux (CLI, i486)
- Or download from Checkra1n Official webpage
This release squashes so many bugs we couldn’t keep track of them. Sorry bugs.
- Support for Linux has arrived! See below for more information.
- Introduces webra1n (see below!).
- Low-level patching is now handled by our all-new pongoOS, engineered from the ground up for flexibility. More news on this front soon!
- Adds a whole new CLI, built around ncurses, which now supports FastDFU.
- Adds a new
--versionflag to the CLI for debugging purposes.
- Adds a new option in the GUI and CLI which allows for custom boot-args to be set.
- Adds an option to skip version checking for new iOS and iPadOS versions which haven’t yet been officially tested.
- Added support for iOS and iPadOS 13.3.1.
- The checkra1n app no longer requires the internet to open.
- The Apple TV 4K will produce a -20 error, even on a successful jailbreak
Other known issues are available on our issue tracker.
This is the first checkra1n release which adds support for linux. More information on installing the Linux version can be found here.
- The exploit may not work as reliably on some devices, such as the Raspberry Pi Zero and Raspberry Pi 3.
- When trying to jailbreak multiple devices, only the first attempt will succeed. Workaround: relaunch checkra1n after every jailbreak attempt.
Webra1n is an experimental web-based UI for checkra1n, broadcasting ncurses – the terminal-based ui – right to your browser and allowing headless devices (such as the Raspberry Pi) to present an interface over the network.
We advise to use it locally or behind a password protected wifi network/proxy.
This beta is only available for macOS and Linux. Work is ongoing to support Windows, which will be added in a later release.
At the moment, checkra1n only supports installing Cydia. Support for other package managers is coming soon, and will not require a checkra1n update.
Download Checkra1n First iOS 13 Jailbreak Iphone 5S to iPhone X
Apple ID finder on Passcode and Lost Devices
How to Download All Data Associated to your Apple Account