The amazing work of @qwertyoruiopz @axi0mX and @checkra1n team make possible jailbreak iOS 13 install Cydia tool have SSH permission on DFU devices and more recently bypass icloud. This does not intend to support or help people with no legitim devices this tutorial is for people who to want to research and learn more about iOS and iphone security. If you are trying to get help on icloud unlock for stolen devices this not the place.
iCloud Bypass using checkra1n
we are not responsible for what you do with your device this is only for educational purposes.
All commands :
brew install libimobiledevice
- You must have installed iOS 12.3 or up
- Download and Run checkra1n on your device
- open two terminal tabs
- One: iproxy 2222 44 [device udid]
- Two: ssh root@localhost -p 2222
- mount -o rw,union,update /
- rm -rf /Applications/Setup.app
- uicache -a
- killall backboardd
IF NOT WORKING TRY NEXT STEPS:
- Turn off the device.
- Put it to DFU again.
- Open checkra1n app and click start and wait for the device to boot.
- When booting wait for blackscreen.
- SSH again to iPhone.
- uicache -a (to reset device cache)
- killall backboardd (to reset lockdownd)
- killall -9 SpringBoard (to safely respring device)
- Done! You should be on homescreen
New UPDATE ( 14-11-2019)
How to add iCloud to your device:
- Download Filza
- SSh to iphone / mac
- go to var/root/Library/Lockdown
- Edit or upload dark_art.plist
- Copy dark_art.Plist from a working iphone
- replace to the bypassed device.
Icloud bypass limitations?
- No carrier
- Not possible add new icloud id
- No Sim Card connection
- Not possible Making phone calls
- Receive SMS No
- No Use 4G/3G internet
- No Facetime
- No iMessage
- No iTunes
- No Sync apple watch
- not possible install new profiles
- not activated
- no apple services
- notifications not showing
- screenshots not working
NOTE: we do not encourage you in doing this icloud bypass, if you find an apple device, bought one on eBay with icloud lock or you forgot your icloud id you should consider contacting the owner or apple support to help you.
there are already two tools to bypass icloud but they do the same as basically for the terminal script:
mount -o rw,union,update / && echo “” > /.mount_rw && rm -rf /Applications/Setup.app && rm -rf /Applications/Setup.bak && uicache –all && killall backboardd
iCloud bypass iPhone/iPad iOS 13.x.x Mac Only