New UPDATE: Sonick14.tech releases new and updated public icloud bypass to all checkra1n supported devices using the activation server method. This means you can activate your device and add new iCloud ID, use the home button, print screen, AppStore all works. BUT with no carrier signal so you can not make calls. But the big news is now UnTETHERED. If you already have a registered Serial this update is free you do now need to pay again.
CHECK VIDEO TUTORIAL – SONICK ICLOUD BYPASS
ONLY MAC FOR NOW
- Download tool: http://sonick14.tech/tools
- Decompress it and move file to Desktop
- Open terminal and type: chmod +x ~/Desktop/ihactivation13Notif-v2 -Connect your device
- Double click on ihactivation13Notif
- Link to buy untethered service
REGISTER YOUR SERIAL NUMBER sonick14.tech ( paid service )
– chmod +x (drag and drop “ihactivation13” ARCHIVE)
– chmod +x (drag and drop “ihactivation13Unt” ARCHIVE)
– chmod +x (drag and drop “libiscript.sh” ARCHIVE)
YOU NEED TO INSTALL ALL DEPENDENCIES FOR GOOD OPERATION:
TO INSTALL IT, DO THE FOLLOWING IN TERMINAL:
– cd (drag and drop “ihactivation13” FOLDER)
This may take a few minutes, be patient.
1) JB with Checkra1n (CLI Mode or GUI)
2) Connect iPhone to Wifi.
3) add “BYPASS” file into iPHONE MEDIA FOLDER ( iFunBOX )
To avoid problems do the following
a) Go to Folder “~/.ssh” and Delete “know_host”
Execute the following in terminal:
4) cd (drag and drop “ihactivation13” FOLDER)
5) idevicepair pair
It’s important to install the following on the iDevice:
– Install CYDIA (with Checkra1n App)
– update all Cydia packages (go to section “Changes” and update everything)
– install tweak “Cydia Substrate”
Execute the following in terminal:
FOR iPHONE / iPAD GSM ONLY
After the Respring:
– Insert the SIM card with PIN lock.
– Swipe down or cancel “SIM Card Locked” (Always do this when that window comes out)
OPTIONAL STEP, TO TEST THE RESET:
Run the following using terminal:
7) idevicediagnostics restart
- Wifi devices (iPod and iPad), the Untethered procedure ends in step 6.
- It’s necessary to have the SIM locked with PIN always on the iPhone for the Untethered to work.
- In case you remove the SIM, the iDevice will return to the activation lock. The solution to this is to turn off the iPhone and enter a SIM with PIN and then turn on the iPhone.
- DON’T ENTER THE SIM PIN CODE, Always close this window after each restart.
- BY RESTARTING THE iPHONE YOUR JAILBREAK WILL DISABLED!
The old method from January ( tethered )
Sonick14.tech releases an amazing public icloud bypass to all checkra1n supported devices using the activation server method. This means you can activate your device and add new iCloud ID, use the home button, print screen, AppStore all works. BUT with no carrier signal so you can not make calls. also this is TETHERED.
Sonick14 iOS13 iOS12 icloud bypass activation service
This is an iCloud bypass with no signal, you can sync iTunes, use home button and everything else like an iPad. Its TETHERED at the moment.
So if you have a device with FaceTime, iMessage and Face ID don’t work. You don’t have to run any script. You can sync with hour computer, Siri works, home works, screenshot works.
iCloud Bypass Service for iOS 12.2 – 13.3.x
iCloud bypass TETHERED means if your iphone reboots you need to bypass again, just double click on ihactivation.exe on windows.
Note: This is a bypass without signal, just like an iPad, its TETHERED
For this process, you need a Mac and a Windows pc
In your mac:
-Jailbreak using checkra1n
-Connect to device using ssh
-Place the file called “bypass” inside the iPhone Media folder
-In ssh terminal type this 4 commands:
- mount -o rw,union,update /
- cd /var/mobile/Media
- chmod +x bypass
-If everything went well you’ll see a message at the end telling you “ask to SoNick_14 whats next?”
-Now you can bypass it, go to: sonick14.tech/newbypass.html place your serial number and once it’s registered to go to Windows pc download ihactivation13.rar, connect your device and double click on ihactivation13.exe – DONE
The developer says you only pay once for device then you can bypass as many times as you want the same device using SN.
UPDATE 1: On iOS13.3 and up this method is very unstable, it can lose the activation randomly without restart and the Hello screen comes back.
UPDATE 2: If your device is on iOS 13.2 or older ( checkra1n supported ) then you can remove/rename setup and you’ll avoid this re-locking stuff. use this ssh command with mac terminal: mv /Applications/Setup.app /Applications/Setup.bak