Finally, someone has achieved a method to jailbreak IOS 9.3.5 iPad 2 iCloud bypassed using only Cydia impactor and 3utools to downgrade. Following this steps are enough to make ipad2 device bypassed untethered.
How to Jailbreak iPad 2 on 9.3.5 untethered icloud bypassed
Using this method you will need to bypass icloud twice, but after all steps your icloud lock device will be untethered bypassed. It means you can restart the ipad and will not ask for an activation ID. Before you start check one icloud bypass server that let you bypass icloud on your ipad2 iOS9.3.5.
- First you need to downgrade your ipad 2 to ios 6.1.3, apple still let you install iOS6.1.3 its signed, use 3utools to downgrade.
- bypass you ipad now with a online icloud bypass server (check some services here) and here
- now on iOS6.3.1 and icloud bypassed install a jailbreak app phoenix app with cydia impactor ( its the jailbreak for iOS9.3.5 buts that’s what we want). Download here
- after you install the jailbreak app go back to iOS 9.3.5 using 3utools. Important: Upgrade your device using the function ( keep user data ).
- Now on iOS9.3.5 bypass icloud again using same online icloud activation server you use before.
- Run the pheonex jailbreak app for ios 9.3.5 and jailbreak your device.
- Go to cydia and add this repo parrotgeek.com/repo/ and install hactivate
- alternative to the (hactivate app) install ifile open ifile and remove setup.app folder from root your your ipad.
- all done.
Important Notes: iCloud Bypass iPad2 iOS 9.3.5 untethered and Jailbreak
This only works for ipad2. This method was created by @SoNick_14 and @parrotgeek1 do not forget to follow them on twitter if this was helpful. Also, you can use SoNick_14 icloud activation server to bypass icloud your ipad 2.