New BUG – Unlock carrier to any iphone using RSIM and ICCID. iPhone Factory iOS 11.0 to ios11.4.1 unlock carrier bug Release by changing the Turbo SIM or RSIM12 ICCID to 89014103279252827838 AFTER THIS YOU CAN REMOVE TURBO SIM AND ENJOY IT AS FACTORY UNLOCKED. This iccid supported All Rism 9,10,11 & 12 new version. other platforms like Ali sim and turbo sim also supported iccid control. All iphone should update new iccid code every new iccid released. If you restore the phone you will have to do this again.
Updated: 29 Agost 2018
ICCID: 89014103279252827838 ICCID STATUS: Success Working!
New Master ICCID:
ICCID bug unlock iPhone
we tested and It works well but after resetting it back to factory settings it will be locked again to the original carrier working 3G and 4G.
Will unlock any network worldwide
How to change ICCID using RSIM or Turbo sim or Magic SIM?
New BUG – Unlock carrier to any iphone using RSIM and ICCID
How to unlock iphone to any carrier and network using ICCID Bug on iOS11 – iOS11.4.1
- first, you must have a micro RSIM or similar unlock sim card like this one
- add the RSIM card with your locked sim card to the iphone tray.
- RSim12 manu use the manual method to unlock
- press the HOME button to click on the emergency call – dial the boot instruction * 5005 * 7672 * 99# Enter 89014104277806049353 Click Send
- restart the phone and activate the mobile phone normally
- now you can remove the RSIM12 and use the phone with the carrier network sim card only now.
NOTE: THIS IS ONLY FOR CARRIER LOCKED PHONES ONLY. THIS IS NOTHING TO DO WITH ICLOUD ACTIVATION LOCK. THIS WILL NOT UNLOCK YOUR ICLOUD LOCKED IPHONE.